Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do You Want To Know About The Best Chocolate Recipe?

Once while working in her inn, the founder of the chocolate chip cookie “Ruth Wakefield” accidentally ran out of some ingredient of her famous cookie recipe. And she used nestle chocolate instead. She was surprised to know that the chocolate did not melt while baking and just turned soft. This accident resulted in discovering the first crunchy yet chewy “chocolate chip cookie”

From the time of first preparation of the chocolate chip cookie, people have been trying to prepare several types of cookies and this has got better and better over the time giving us the variety of options when we want to enjoy the yummy and delicious chocolate chip cookies. One can find these recipes from the internet and cook them at home to enjoy with friends and family.

There are various stores that excel in preparing the world’s best chocolate chip cookies and they prepare them quite fast too. I also belong to the segment of people who love to try making the delicious chocolate chip cookie at home and surprise my family members with my recipe but most of the times my cookie either go too sweet or spongy and I guess this happens as I add more sugar than required to the preparation. If you have a recipe that you find worth sharing please post it online and you will be thanked by many cookie lovers like me.

I am thinking of trying the original nestle chocolate chip cookies recipe that is often found written on the back of the packets of the semi sweet chocolates. Many people think that they are amazing! According to many people all we have to do is lower the baking temperature from the usual temperature and this will result in more texture, thickness and crispness in the chocolate chip cookies. I will try this recipe very soon! May be I might find my long awaited perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe!

I also understand that every time I add a different chocolate to my cookie recipe , I will get a different flavor in my cookie too as the chocolate chip cookie recipe is influenced quite a lot with the variety of tastes. So, if you have been making your cookie with just one or two chocolate flavor, this is the time when you create more space for the other chocolate flavors in your kitchen after all, everyone in your family might be having the different likings of chocolate flavors.

The Author is an expert in building Squidoo lenses. Check out some of his excellent lenses on Palm Tree Bed Decor and Hammer Bowling Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment