Thursday, August 19, 2010

Paleo Cookbook – How I Lost 51 Pounds In 4 Months Using The Simplest Diet Plan In The World

Like many individuals I have been on dozens of diet plans through the years ranging from Atkins to South Beach to Weightwatchers to Jenny Craig and a lot more besides. Actually, I’ve eaten enough cabbage soup to please a small country! I am 5 feet 10 and I previously weigh 230 pounds and required to shed a good 50 pounds to have myself in some sort of shape. And then it struck me. It seems so rational now and so basic but I had overlooked the most basic weight loss solution of all. Here is how I found it.

I was in the UK on holiday and staying with an Aunt. We were having tea together and my Aunt was watching her favourite daytime Television show called “Today with Des and Mel.” The host, a rather captivating guy named Des O’Connor was being asked how he stayed so trim and slim and indeed virile at aged 70 (he had just once again become a father) and he gave me the simplest weight loss answer I have ever heard. In fact you would be really challenged to find a fitter and much more vibrant looking 70 year old anywhere on the planet.

Des’s response was that he just eats one meal per day in the evening, and actually eats just as much as he wants at that one meal sitting. Through the day, he might well graze on a little bit of fruit and naturally drinks a lot of fluids but he swears by the plan and has carried out for more than 40 years.

This sounded so basic and ridiculously easy and I was really doubtful whether it would appeal to me. Nevertheless, it is based on absolute logic. By missing out on significant calories through the day, the entire body compensates for it in the evening and then stores up calories to keep you heading the next day till your evening meal. Nevertheless, I’m no scientist or physician and I am only fascinated in results. Here’s how it worked for me.

Week One was a little challenging. I did nibble on the odd cookie to keep me going with my morning black coffee. I missed the social aspect of lunch but contented myself with knowing that I was doing my health and body a huge favor. In week one, I dropped 6 lbs and in the first month, 15 lbs decreased off my body!

In month two, I dropped another 13 pounds. In month three, I dropped an additional 12 pounds and in month four, an additional 11 lbs making for a total weight reduction of 51 lbs in FOUR months. Really amazing. I am nevertheless staggered by it. I don’t recommend this plan for life and have gradually reintroduced a healthy breakfast along with a really light lunch. It is a really excellent plan for dropping excess weight rapidly though – and works like nothing I have actually tried before.

One year on and I am nevertheless at my target weight of 180 pounds. I nevertheless do my walking exercise nearly all evenings and feel 100% much better with loads more energy. I have suggested this strategy to dozens of friends and I have to say, it’s worked for 90% of them. Give it a try, the odds are that it will work excellent for you as well! Seek advice from your doctor first though to be safe.

Learn more about Paleo Cookbook

If you want more information on Paleo Cookbook, don’t read just rehashed articles online to avoid getting ripped off. Go here: Food Diet Plan

Propecia Finasteride Information - buy generic propecia online - hairloss product
Naltrexone Generic Revia - buy naltrexone uk - alcohol abuse drug
Lexapro pharmacy - buy lexapro 20mg - anxiety treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment